Mountain West Financial is more than just another mortgage lender and CalPATH is more than just a mortgage loan.
We help teachers, police officers, firefighters and other California public employees budget, save money and develop a financial plan for retirement by utilizing their home mortgage as a wealth building tool.
- Increase Your Home Buying (or) Refinance Power with our "NEW" CalPATH Combo Loan (80-10-10), click here for details.
CalPATH Home Loan Benefits
- Home Purchase, Cash Out or Rate & Term Refinance
- Reduced Lender Fees & Discounted Interest Rate Pricing for Qualifying CalSTRS, CalPERS, LRS, JRS members or an employee of a California public agency
- Lender paid Mortgage Insurance (No PMI) options available with as little as a 3% down payment
- Available for conforming and high balance FHA & Conventional loans up to a $970,800 loan amount
- Free One Time Float Down if Rates Improve during the loan process
- Keys in 21 Days Homebuyer Commitment
CalPATH Refinance Benefits
- Cash Out is available to 80% LTV of your home value
- Up to 90% CLTV Cash-Out with our CalPATH Combo Loan (80-10-10) program, click here for details.
- Pay off a 2nd Mortgage (or) Line of Credit
- Proceeds may be used for home improvement, credit card consolidation, student loan payoff (or) any other purpose!
- Eliminate Mortgage Insurance (or) change the terms of an existing loan
- You can even pay off an existing CalSTRS or CalPERS home loan
CalPATH Borrower Requirements
Active, inactive, or retired members of any of the following:
- California State Teachers Retirement System (CalSTRS) members, employee of a California public school district, or California state university or junior college or
- California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) member and employees of a public agency that contributes to CalPERS or
- All Public Employees (city, county, state), Educators, Teachers, Police/Peace Officers, Law Enforcement, Firefighters, Emergency Medical Technicians, CalTrans, Judges, and Legislators, and clerical/administrative city, county or state agency employees or
- Proof of eligibility requires a copy of a benefit statement, pay stub, or verification of employment from a public employer or school district
If you have any questions about the CalPATH home loan program, please contact our CalPATH Hotline @ 800-310-7577, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM., or apply online to begin the loan process.
**CalPATH eligible loans only with a minimum loan balance of $450,000 and a qualifying credit score above 720.
CalPATH Property Requirements
- 1-4 Single family residence (SFR)
- Detached PUD (planned unit development)