CalPATH Home Loan Benefits for
CalSTRS & CalPERS Retirement Fund Members
Since 2013, Mountain West Financial and the CalPATH - California Public Employee & Teacher Home Loan Program have been providing home loan solutions for Teachers, Police Officers, Firefighters and other Public Employees in California.
Your eligibility for our exclusive CalPATH home loan program is contingent upon membership in the California Teachers Retirement System (CALSTRS), California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS), Legislators Retirement System (LRS), Judges Retirement System (JRS) or you are an active employee of a California public agency.
CalPATH Home Loan Benefit Summary
- Home Purchase, Cash Out or Rate & Term Refinance
- Reduced Lender Fees & Discounted Pricing for Qualifying CalSTRS, CalPERS, LRS, JRS members or an employee of a California public agency
- Lender paid Mortgage Insurance (No PMI) options available with as little as a 3% down payment
- Available for conforming and high balance FHA & Conventional loans up to a $679,650 loan amount
- Free One Time Float Down if Rates Improve during the loan process
- Keys in 21 Days Homebuyer Commitment
CalPATH Refinance Benefits
- Cash Out is available to 85% of your home value
- Pay off a 2nd Mortgage (or) Line of Credit
- Proceeds may be used for home improvement, credit card consolidation, student loan payoff (or) any other purpose!
- Eliminate Mortgage Insurance (or) change the terms of an existing loan
- You can even pay off an existing CalSTRS or CalPERS home loan
Our PATH – Public Employee & Teacher Home Loan Program is available for public employees serving Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
If you have any questions about the CalPATH home loan program for CalSTRS & CalPERS retirement fund members, please contact our CalPATH Hotline @ 800-310-7577, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM., register for our CalPATH Newsletter and receive complete program guidelines and updates as they are released, or apply online to begin the loan process.